Barclaycard issues JetBlue MasterCard. It’s a credit card targeted at Jetblue frequent flyers and designed to earn you miles with each purchase. The key benefit of having the card is every time you purchase your Blue Card. You accumulate points that you can turn into miles on JetBlue.
Every time you purchase your Blue Card, you’ll earn 1x base points plus 2x if you bought directly with JetBlue and 3x bonus points at Amazon.com only. You’ll also earn 5% of your redeemed miles back (full 10k per calendar year). Example:
- $500 purchase at jetblue.com: 500 points + 1000 bonus points = 1550 points
- $100 in the form of a check: 100 in JetBlue points
- Note: The $99 annual fee will be waived for the first 12 months, so you only pay $40 for starters. After one year, you’ll pay $99 per year.
- $1,000 travel credit: 1000 points (limit of every calendar year)
You can sign up here jetbluemastercard.com/activate for the card and take advantage of the bonus offer here.
The annual fee is $40, and after the first year, you’ll pay $99.
You can use the points you earned with the credit card to book flights on any airline, buy JetBlue products and services at jetblue.com or even transfer them to another loyalty program.
The points needed to book a flight depend on the destination, date and time of the booking, class of travel, etc. However, for most domestic flights you’ll need 12500 points in the peak season (temporary) or 12000 in off-peak (standard). For international flights during peak times (i.e., holidays), you’ll need 20000 points, and for the rest of the year, 22000. Peak seasons vary depending on weather conditions and other factors.
How Much Are JetBlue Points Worth?
Each point is worth 1¢ when redeeming for cash, gift cards, and merchandise. When you use points to book flights on JetBlue, 1 point equals $0.0125, and the True Blue miles (i.e., the number of points needed) vary based on your itinerary dates and class of travel.
How Do I Get One?
You can apply for the card on their official website. There’s no hard pull, so you can go ahead and sign up. If approved, you’ll receive your JetBlue Master Card in 7-10 days, along with a letter containing details about your account. Once that is done, there are different packages you can sign up for that come with membership benefits.
Please note that the offer may periodically change, and application status may differ depending on your area.
How Many Points Do I Need To Redeem A Flight?
The number of points needed to redeem flights varies based on booking dates, class of travel, etc. You can also use different kinds of points for redemption purposes: cash value / True Blue, Blue Plus, and Fixed Mileage Flight Awards. For more info on this, visit their official website jetbluemastercard.com/activate.
You can also use your points for various experiences – from taking a culinary tour in New York to going parasailing in Florida. The options are endless.
3x bonus points at Amazon?
When you buy directly from Amazon to maximize your rewards, you’ll earn 2x base points plus 3x bonus points for every purchase you make on the card each billing cycle. Note that it’s 3x, not 2.5x or 2.75x! This is a limited-time offer.
You can use your points to make purchases at Amazon and earn more points on top of the base and bonus points you already earned. Your total number of points for each purchase will depend on where you made the purchase: on jetblue.com, at the airport, or elsewhere.
Visit for the Activation of Bank of America
jetbluemastercard.com/activate – How to Activation for New cardmember?
Activate your JetBlue Mastercard now! Complete the activation process. It will barely take much time, but before you go ahead and activate the card, make sure that you have got a computer or laptop with a high-speed Internet connection as well as all of these details: credit card number, last four digits of SSN (Social Security Number), account number, etc.
A quick way to start using your new MasterCard is by activating online through our website. This could hardly require any effort because everything has already been done for us once purchasing was made possible by registering an eligible order within one hour after placing it.
- Turn on your tablet or laptop, launch your favorite web browser (Chrome or Safari).
- Enter www.jetbluemastercard.com/activate into the browser’s search bar and click on enter to reach our activation page.
- If you are a new customer of the program, you have to fill out the form.
- If you are a member of the program and have recently changed your e-mail address, you will not need to create a new account because your existing details are needed from you right now.
- Once you have successfully entered, sign in to the portal using either the e-mail address associated with your account or using your username and password.
- For security reasons, the password field is not obligatory, but it may make sure that you are the only person accessing your account.
- Enter the last digits of your pin of SNN.
- Enter your birth information.
- Now you need to enter the card number.
- Enter your security code. (Check the back of the card to find a 3-digit code, if it is MasterCard or Visa Card. If you are using an American Express card, enter four digits)
- Please choose your occupation from the drop-down menu. There are so many options for you to choose from.
- FDA chemist, pharmaceutical salesperson, and more are available in this list of diverse careers at CareerAhead — all posted by real people who have been through it themselves or know someone going into that field professionally.”
- After you specify your occupation or position, it’s important to be clear on whether or not you are a US citizen. Click “Yes” if the question is asking for United States Citizenship status.
Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete this card activation process.
Note: If you type in jetbluemastercard.com without the /activate at the end, you will be sent back to the homepage of our website, and if that is the case, then it simply means that you did not follow instructions accordingly, which makes sense because we already said how important these details are.
Activation Guide for Existing card member
If you are a member of the JetBlue master card program who has been with us for a while and recently changed your email address, all you need to do is access your account page on jetbluemastercard.com.
Enter www.jetbluemastercard.com/myaccount into the browser’s search bar and hit enter.
Enter your email address or username* and password*.
You will be directed to the screen where you can update your details, including your current email address (which you want to use for receiving important notifications from us) and your new password.
Afterward, click Save & Continue to proceed with account maintenance.
After this, you will see an option to update your PIN.
You can do this by clicking on Change PIN and then entering the current PIN and selecting a new 4-digit number of your choice. This is your own personal PIN, after all, make sure it’s something easy for you to remember but difficult for others who may want to use it.
If you ever have any questions about the program or our cards, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or by phone at 1-855-669-2350 because someone is always available to help you conveniently.
How much are 60000 JetBlue points worth?
This is difficult to answer because there are so many ways to use them. Still, on average, your points will get you a general ticket from one coast of the U.S.A. to the other coast, which usually costs around 80$ per flight and some change depending on where you depart from and what time of year it is or whether it’s a holiday or not.
What do I need to sign up for the JetBlue Mastercard?
To apply for this credit card, you will need a Social Security number and country of permanent residence, an eligible market within the U.S.A. You must be at least 18 years old to apply as well. In addition to this, you will need a valid home address and email address to receive important announcements from JetBlue.
How do I redeem my points?
Redeeming your points is as easy as it gets because you can do this online or on the phone with customer service representatives that are available 24/7, 365 days a year to assist you. Log into your account, go to the Rewards section and use the Collect Reward button to accumulate your points into a single transaction that you can spend at any time.
What should I do if my card is lost or stolen?
To replace your debit or credit card, first, contact JetBlue directly because they are responsible for sending out replacement cards. If you’re outside the United States, contact the appropriate foreign office for further details on replacing lost or stolen cards.
So, this was all you needed to know about the process of activating your JetBlue MasterCard. We hope that we can answer most of your questions and concerns, but feel free to contact us if you have any further inquiries. Be sure to always follow the on-screen instructions, and everything should go smoothly. You can also click on our Terms & Conditions page for more details about how you can get the most out of the program.